Monday, June 26, 2017

Menu plan for the week of June 26

Y'all.  Do you realize we've made it all the way through June with menu plans posted each week?  Amazing.

I purchased another Wildtree bundle and it came this week.  This time I'm doing it on my own, and without the deadline of having to go to someone else's house to do the prep work, I'm not sure when I'll get to prepping those meals.  I'm happy that they're slow cooker meals this time, which means less preparation on serving day.  That will be much appreciated when I have two kids in football and a third on the bike team this fall.

One of the kiddos is away at camp this week, and another kiddo has swim lessons and soccer practice or a game every day, so meals are easy-prep and low key.  Here's what's on the menu this week:

Supper:



Other:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...