Do you do anything fun for Independence Day? We used to go camping every year, and for a while there we were making and wearing matching 4th of July shirts, but as the kiddos got older and busier, we fell out of that habit. Generally now we stay closer to home and do a mix and fun and not-so-fun things outdoors, in not-matching shirts. Now that I'm Cricut-obsessed, I can definitely see more matching t-shirts in our future. And luckily, I have trained my children well, so that they know that sometimes they have to do things, like wear cheesy matching shirts, just to make the mama happy.
So here's this week's menu plan. I am happy to report that I've kept up with my (loose) goal of making muffins each week, even though I haven't been telling you about it every week. Last week it was lemon-chia friendship bread muffins, especially for AKD, and this week it will be chocolate chip graham muffins, which everybody loves, but are a particular favorite of Bubby.
Here you go:
- Spaghetti, green beans, garlic toast
- Hot dogs or brats, buns, chips, pudding raw veggies
- Hamburgers, buns, chips, jello, raw veggies
- Chicken skewers, salad, garlic toast, fresh fruit
- Pie iron pizza
- Fend for yourself
- Chocolate chip graham muffins
- Cookies? (I'm hoping to do something like this, but I have a feeling I won't get to it) (P.S. Can you believe what they're charging for these? I don't blame them, though, because that is time consuming work!)