Monday, September 23, 2019

Menu plan (ha!) for the week of September 23

Friends, it's another week, and I have another menu plan to share with you.  I would say I don't know why I bother, but I do know.  It's so, just in case we happen to be able to connect as a family at supper time, I both know what to make for us to eat, and have the ingredients available.  But it's hard, friends.  Y'all who are in three-sport (or one sport, year-round) families, man.  Do you ever eat together?  We're averaging actually making and eating the planned meal about twice a week.  And that's including weekends, y'all.

Remember how I planned for the whole month of September all at once?  Well, it's October next week, and I'm staring at an empty menu calendar, seriously contemplating leaving it empty.  Because why?

Oh, right.  That's why.  Up there.

Here's the plan for the week, as futile as it is:

  • Tacos
  • Waffles
  • Chicken korma with rice (ha!  Like that's going to happen)
  • Fend for yourself (well, that's our one guaranteed plan for the week)
  • Stromboli (not gonna happen)
  • Brats or hot dogs, buns, jello, chips, raw veg, fruit
  • Grilled chicken over romaine with grilled broccoli (I hope)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...