You may have noticed that I am fond of decluttering. I am so enamored of decluttering that sometimes I wonder how we have anything left in our house. The answer, of course, is that there are 3, sometimes 4, other people living here, and I don't declutter their stuff, at least not without their permission.
Anyway, I'm pretty good at decluttering as I move through life. If I see something that doesn't need to be in my life anymore, I remove it from my home right then. I have decided, however, to participate in a "Clean Out Challenge," hosted by Hip2Save.com. I thought it would be a fun way to focus my decluttering efforts in areas that I might not always think about. Check it out--I'd love for you to join me.
Speaking of joining me, last week, I asked y'all to help plan my menu, and you came through for me! Thank you, friends! My absolute favorite suggestion was from my nephew. We're having it on Wednesday.
Here's what's on the menu this week:
- Sausage and egg sandwiches (suggested by my sis Chip), broccoli
- Sunday night stew, mashed potatoes (suggested by Bubby)
- Ice cream (suggested by my nephew)
- Cheesy bacon jalapeno meatballs (suggested by my brother), carrots
- Tacos (suggested by Chip)
- Cilantro lime chicken with avocado salsa (suggested by my sis Buckwheat)
- Beef roast (suggested by Mom of the Wild Things) or Roasted turkey breast (suggested by Bert)