You know, I was a little concerned that we would, yet again, not finish up our homemade applesauce before applesauce season came around again, but with AKD home from school, and me not hitting the grocery store as often, we have a good chance of eating it up. This is what we call a COVID-19 hidden blessing. Have you experienced any hidden blessings as a result of sheltering in place?
Here's what we're planning for this week.
- Tator tot casserole (from the freezer), applesauce, rolls
- Tacos with taco toppings and guacamole
- Waffles, fruit
- Kielbasa & cauliflower stir fry and home fried kielbasa potatoes, green beans
- Hamburgers, buns, chips, jello, broccoli
- Shish-ka-bobs, salad
- Cilantro lime chicken with avocado salsa (this is so delicious. I'm really glad my sis suggested this recipe to us), broccoli