It hasn't been all bad, not by a long shot. There are definitely positive things that have come from pandemic and staying at home. But it's not all good, either.
I suppose, with time, the longing for before will fade. I remember feeling like life would never return to normal after the terrorist attacks on 9/11/2001, and it hasn't. But it has, too. It's a new normal--the post 9/11 normal. I am longing for before, but will settle for post pandemic normal. Because I kind of have to.
One thing that remains the same, regardless, is that we have to eat. So here's what's on the menu this week:
- Sheet pan chicken fajitas, tortillas, guacamole
- Walking tacos
- Beef stroganoff, mixed veggies, applesauce
- Italian sausage sheet pan meal
- Pizza, salad
- Hot dogs or brats, buns, grilled asparagus
- Grilled chicken, salad, carrots
- Italian cauliflower salad