Monday, May 10, 2021

Menu plan for the week of May 10

 We're going through a rough patch for menu planning around here.  The people who live here have stuff going on every evening, some of which takes some of them away at suppertime, and some of which takes me away at supper prep time.  It's ... challenging.  I'm trying to think back to other times when menu planning was a challenge*, and all I can't remember much.  I must have blocked it out because it was so traumatizing. 

So for now, I'm plodding through.  There's only about 3 more weeks of there being an issue every week night.  I think I can hold on until then.  Maybe.

Here's what's on the menu this week:

Supper:
Other:

*I'm referring to times when menu planning was a challenge from an external circumstances standpoint, rather than a brain-power or motivation standpoint (which is pretty much all the time).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...