Monday, January 3, 2022

Menu plan for the week of January 3

 Hi friends.

For those of you who were worried about me kind of hating working my puzzle, I'm pleased to inform you that I have moved on to the obsessed-with-working-the-puzzle stage, so we're all good.  Pretty soon I'll get to the no-way-are-there-enough-pieces-to-finish-this-puzzle and/or the there-are-way-too-many-pieces-to- fit-them-all-in-this-puzzle stage.  Whew!  That's a relief.  I don't recall ever going through an I-hate-this stage with any previous puzzles, so it's good to know it was temporary and my fantasy self can go on believing that she enjoys working puzzles.

I'm wondering, though, if next years' Christmas break puzzle ought to have fewer pieces.  Fantasy self says no. 

Here's how it was looking Sunday afternoon:

Something I also kind of hate* is meal planning.  Today, I'm sharing this week's plan.  Don't get used to it, though, because there are still an awful lot of fend for yourselves coming up, and publishing a plan that is half fend for yourself is hardly helpful.

Here's what's on the menu this week:
Supper:
Other:
  • Maybe banana bread?  Made in my new kitchen appliance?
  • Cookies?  Ugh.  But they're so much work.  And I usually don't eat them.  So why?



* hate, but will never stop doing because I don't know how people can not.  I mean, what do you do at the grocery store if you don't know what you'll be eating that week?  Pick up random items that look good?  And then what do you do when it's 5 p.m. and people start asking what's for dinner?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...