Friday, March 1, 2013

Printable Coupons

Y'all may have noticed my "Coupons" tab up there at the top.  Yup, I'm a coupons.com affiliate, and while at my current rate it will take approximately 50 years to earn enough money to get a payout, I thought I'd try highlighting a couple of coupons for your printing pleasure :)

The problem is, I've already printed these particular coupons the number of times I'm allowed to print them, and once they've been printed the allowed number of times, I can't get to the code to share a link directly to the coupon anymore (it's a very user unfriendly site).  Rest assured, I won't be making that mistake again.

HOLD THE PHONE.  I think I got it.  Here goes (wish me luck).

So my favorite printable right now is this $1/3 Kraft Mac N Cheese coupon.  This retails for around $1 at Target and Walmart, so just $0.67 after coupon.
$1.00 off THREE KRAFT Macaroni & Cheese Dinners

I also printed this $1/2 Cool Whip coupon.  With Easter coming up, plus March being Frozen Food Month, Cool Whip is bound to be going on sale soon, usually for around $1, so just $0.50 each after coupon.
$1.00 off TWO (2) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping 8 oz
I like to keep a couple of tubs of Cool Whip around just in case.  You never know when you're going to want to make your pancakes a bit more festive :)

Oh, and you may have noticed the Walmart logo on these coupons.  These coupons do print with "redeemable at Walmart" on them, but they are manufacturer's coupons that can be used anywhere that accepts internet manufacturer's coupons.

While you're at coupons.com, take a look around--there are lots of great coupons available.  And just in case you didn't already know this--you can usually print each coupon twice.

Happy coupon printing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...