Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Menu plan for the week of January 22

Hi friends.

Sorry I'm a day late with the menu plan.  I usually write these on Sunday evenings, but it was just so cozy sitting on the couch under a blanket watching football, that I couldn't bring myself to go get my laptop.  And then after watching football it didn't really feel like life was worth living, so...

OK, that's not true, but it was a devastating loss for my team, and I didn't feel like typing, and I told myself I'd do it in the morning.  And then in the morning, my bed was really cozy, and then the kids kept asking me to help them with things, and now, here we are, finally getting to the menu plan sometime on Monday afternoon.

I have to tell you, I'm definitely out of practice in the meal-planning arena.  It was so, so nice to not plan these past few weeks.  But, all good things come to an end.  I'm easing back into meal planning by just planning main dishes.  Rest assured, there will be vegetables--they're just not on the list.

Here it is:

Supper:



Other:



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...