Monday, January 15, 2018

Menu plan for the week of January 15

Hi friends.

Know what?  Getting supper on the table is so much easier when one is using processed convenience foods.  And bonus, no one complains about the food (at least, not in my house).  I liked last week so much, I'm going to do it again this week.  Whoohoo!

Of course, I don't want to serve processed foods to my family forever, because that's kind of gross.  I guess the key is to make real food just as convenient as processed food.  Any suggestions?  Yeah. Freezer cooking, batch cooking, meal prep.  I don't have the energy.  But maybe I will, after another week of not actually cooking.

I decided to make cookie butter cups this week.  Like peanut butter cups, but with cookie butter.  'Cause, remember when I said that cookie butter would taste good that way?  I thought about just shipping the leftover cookie butter to my sis ('cause she likes it, and I'm unlikely to eat the whole jar), but then I thought, why not make cookie butter cups, first?  So, yup.  That's happening.  And then I'll send the leftover cookie butter and some cookie butter cups to my sis.  I'm so lucky to have someone to send cookies and other treats to :)

Welp, I guess that's all for now.  I'll probably have an actual menu next week.  Probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...