On Wednesday and Thursday, I went through our hallway closet. Total number of items: 25
- 7 tubes of decorating icing--some of these tubes were clear, and the contents had separated, so I assumed they were all separated.
- 4 plastic cake decorating tips--I replaced these with metal tips several years ago, but never got rid of these.
- a bunch of mini-muffin liners that were flat--I rarely use liners in my mini-muffin cups, and these wouldn't have fit anymore anyway.
- 3 cake/cookie/candy decor items that were looking a bit...not-so-good
- 5th grade reading workbook--I think everyone is beyond 5th grade level now.
- 2 vacuum tools and a vacuum bag that don't fit our current vacuum.
- one lonesome glove
- decorative flag
- plastic hanger (the kind stores hang their clothing on)
- 2 free samples--I never wanted these in the first place, but the sample site I requested them through wouldn't allow me to request just the one sample I wanted. It made me sign up for all three in order to get that one.
On Thursday, I noticed that our dead CFL box was full, so on Friday, I took those to be recycled. Check with home improvement and hardware stores in your area to see if they accept these. Total number of items: 17 burned out compact fluorescent lightbulbs.
On Monday, I went through my dresser drawers and found some clothing to get rid of, including 7 pairs of socks. Total number of items: 12
On Tuesday, I went through the clothes in my closet. Total number of items: 10
- 8 Pieces of clothing
- 2 plastic hangers (the kind stores use to display clothes)
Total this week: 64
Four week total: 296